Have you Installed the lucky patcher on Android/ PC/ iOS? Don’t know How To Use Lucky Patcher and its various operations. Then, read this entire article to use Lucky Patcher app effectively. As there are several features in this app you may be confused to know the exact way of operating. So, we have clearly explained each and every of various features on this page. Therefore, if you read this article completely you can get a good knowledge to use this Lucky patcher app. The following are the features of Lucky patcher app. You can also find the Lucky patcher tutorial for those features.
- Install Modded play store.
- Remove license verification for Paid apps.
- Apply Custom patch.
- How To remove ads.
- Hack In purchase Apps/ free In-App purchases.
- Lucky Patcher on Windows.
You have to know how to use all these features, so we have given the step by step process along with the images on this page. So that you can clearly know “How To Use Lucky Patcher”.
Want to know more about this app? Check, About Lucky Patcher
Lucky Patcher Download
If you have not Installed Lucky patcher you can directly download from our site. After you Install you may confuse who to use the app. Because the usage of this app varies as for each application. So, as soon as you download, read this entire page to know the proper way to use.
How To Remove Ads using Lucky Patcher App?
- First of all open the lucky patcher app.
- Click on “Open Menu of Patches”.
- Then, enable “Google ads”.
- Now, click on “Patch to remove Goggle Ads”.
- Finally, “Apply”.
- Back Up with Lucky Patcher.
How To Remove License Verification using Lucky Patcher?
- Firstly, make sure that the Lucky patcher is Installed properly on your device. Then, you will get a root access.
- Select the list of the app with the license verification for which you want to remove.
- You can observe the “Licence verification found” below the respective app.
- Tap on it to select.
- open Patches Menu —-> Remove License Verification.
- Select “Auto mode”—> Apply.
- Then, click on apply and wait for 2-3 seconds.
- Finally, you need to launch the app, to know whether the license is removed or not.
In case, if the license verification is not removed you can repeat the same process. Instead of auto mode, you may even select the Manual mode. So, by following the above steps you can get rid of this License verification permanently for all the apps you selected.
How to Use Lucky Patcher for in-app Purchases
- Fist of all, download Lucky Patcher on our site and Install.
- After successful Installation, open the app.
- Then, you will find “Toolbox” at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on it.
- If you scroll down, you will find “Patch to Android”.
- Clik on it.
- Select all the patches and click on “apply”.
- As soon as you click on apply the device starts “rebooting”.
- Now, you can close the Lucky patcher app and open the app where you need to hack in-app purchase.
- Browse to “Buy”.
- Then, the lucky patcher app opens, displaying “Do you want to get this item for free”.
- Click “Yes” and you can get every app for free.
If you follow the above process you can know how to use lucky patcher in-app app purchases.
How To Install Modded Play Store with Lucky Patcher?
- You can directly Download Lucky Patcher from our site.
- Install it and get the root access.
- Click on “Toolbox”—>”Patch to Android”.
- Then, enable the 1st, 2nd and 4th options which are “Signature Verification status” and Disable “.apk Signature Verification”, “Support patch for LVL emulation and InApp’.
- Click on “Apply”.
- Now, your device will be rebooted.
- After the device completes the rebooting process you need to again open the Lucky patcher app and go to Patch to Android to confirm whether the patch is properly applied or not.
- If you want the Original play store for future use, you can use Titanium backup option.
- Tap on “tool box” —-> Scroll down—-> Install Modded play store.
- Select the “latest modded play store” and click on “install”.
- Then, the device automatically reboots. Other you restart the device.
- At last, the device is Installed with the Google Modded play store successfully.
2nd Method (Android 4.0 & Above)
- Follow the same process till the 8th step from the 1st method.
- For this process, you need to Download Root Explorer.
- Click here to “download Modded Play Store“.
- Rename the downloaded file and move the file to SD card.
- Then, open the “Root Explorer” and copy the renamed file and paste it o system app folder and replace it.
- To set permissions you have to tap the file.
- Finally, your device will be rebooted which Indicates the Successful Installation of “Modded Plat store”.
You can follow any of the above 2 methods to Instal Modded Google Play store. Refer both the process and implement any one of them.
How To Apply Custom Patch?
- Open, the lucky patcher on your device.
- Select the game or App which has the “Custom Patch Available”.
- Click on it.
- Click on the “menu of patches”—-> selects any one —–> “Apply”.
- Finally, wait for few minutes to “apply patches”.
- If the patch is not applied, you nee to upgrade your device and repeat the same process.
- Do not uninstall the “Lucky Patcher” if you have applied “custom patch”.
How To Use Lucky Patcher For PC?
- Firstly, download lucky patcher PC from our site. As it can’t be Installed directly you need a separate Android emulator which is nothing but Bluestacks.
- After successful Installation, you can open this app from Bluestacks.
- As you have seen various ways to How To Use Lucky Patcher above, are same for the PC/ Laptop also.
Also, you can know how to install Lucky Patcher APK for Android.
How to use Lucky Patcher for iOS.
How To Backup using Lucky Patcher?
- If you open the “Lucky patcher app” for the first time. You will observe the list of the app which already exists in your mobile. So that it will be easy for you to select and perform additional tasks.
- Select the app to begin the backup of any app.
- After you select the app click on “clone app”.
- Then, the selected application will start cloning into another new APK file.
- Finally, after few seconds the app will be backed up successfully.
Remember that, before you back up you need to completely finish hacking, patching and modifying. Then, you can proceed to backup or clone. Without this, the backup of the app may not be done properly.
We hope that this Lucky patcher tutorial is useful for you. On this page, we have clearly mentioned each and everything about “How To Use Lucky Patcher”. Moreover, we will update this page with all the Lucky patcher latest features. If you any queries regarding the usage of Lucky patcher just leave a comment in the comment box.