Download Lucky Patcher V.9.5.9+Latest Apk[Updated May 2021 ]
Welcome to our site luckypatcher.xyz where we tend to serve you the latest and updated version of lucky patcher completely safe and bugs-free. We do not charge a single penny for the apk of lucky patcher as this site is only for educational purposes and we are not the real owners of the app. We will be linking the official site in the footer menu if you want to visit the site you can do so. You can download the latest lucky patcher from the link below.
|App size||9.3 MB|
|Category||Tools & Apps|
|Minimum requirement||Android 4.0+|
27 May 2021
Lucky patcher is a completely free app for the Android operating system that helps you to mod almost any apps and games and enjoy the premium services for free. Not only this with the lucky patcher game hacker apk you can also block ads, remove license verifications, move app data to external storage, etc.
I know it sounds interesting but you know what it’s just so much more than what I have described so to enjoy the benefits download lucky patcher game hacker apk for free from the links below.
This site is just for educational purpose and we don’t promote the use of such mods. If you have the financial strength to pay for the app then kindly purchase that and help developers to keep updating their app regularly. We haven’t hosted the apk on our site we have just provided the link of the official site.
Lucky patcher is a completely safe app, it’s not a virus, malware, or trojan but Google may show you a warning during the installation process so it’s important to disable the google play protect before installation. If you don’t know how to disable it don’t worry we have given all the steps below to help you with it. Before many users found it hard to install the app so the official app developers created an installer application to help everyone here’s the link below.
How to Install the Lucky Patcher game hacker apk 2021
1. Open Lucky Patcher Installer.
2. You’ll find a pop-up like this asking ” Do you really want to install the Lucky Patcher?” you have to click the ‘yes’ button.
3. Now wait till the installer is preparing to install the original apk of the lucky patcher.
4. If you see a pop-up where it says ” for your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source” click on the settings button.
5. Enable the “allow from this source”
6. Now you’ll see the install button has appeared. just click “install”
7. Congrats your app is installed.
How to solve “App not installed” error in lucky patcher
When you go on installing the lucky patcher you may face an error message saying “App not installed”. This message will pop up if your google play protect is on. here are the steps to disable the google play protect and install the lucky patcher app successfully.
Open the Google Play Store
Click your google account icon on the top right corner.
3. Click on play Protect.
4. Click the settings icon on the top right corner.
5. Toggle scan apps with play protect.
6. “Turn off app scanning?” dialog box will appear click turn off button.
7. Now try installing again and the app will be installed.
What is lucky patcher ?
According to Wikipedia with almost 2 billion+ users, android is the most used operating system in the world. Android users face a lot of problems on facing lots of limitations. Most of the apps in android keep a condition that to enjoy or get this certain benefit you have to see advertisements or pay a certain amount of money. This app allows the users to block advertisements, remove various license verification, modify app permission, and many more.
What are the things that you can do with lucky patcher?
1.Remove useless advertisements:
One of the very impressive features of the lucky patcher is removing useless advertisements. We all may have been annoyed due to the unwanted ads pop-up during our games and video playing time. Sometimes it becomes so annoying that people even stop using the particular app or playing a certain game. With the help of a lucky patcher, you can remove unwanted ads and enjoy your favorite apps and games without getting frustrated.
2.unlock all the premium rewards in the particular app or game:
Many of us want to buy the premium and access the services, but not everyone has that much money to spend on so many apps. Lucky patcher also helps in this. With this apk, you can access all premium features of almost every apk completely free.
3.Unlock unlimited gems and other currencies:
As discussed in the above point you can access all the premium features but not only that if you want you can get all the currencies in the game unlimited for free with the help of lucky patcher. for example, when I was a teenager I used to play “Subway Surfers” the famous game of that time. In that game, I wanted to use skateboards but for skateboard, I had to pay gems and that was very hard to earn so I researched about lucky patcher and with it, I unlocked all the premium features and also bought unlimited gems for free.
4.Covert system apps to other apps and vice-versa:
By default, some companies install some apps that we don’t use but we are unable to delete that as they are system apps. but with the help of lucky patcher, we can convert those apps to other apps and disable them later. Also, we want any of our favorite apps to be set as system apps we can do that too.
5.Move the apps to the external storage/sd card:
By default, apps are installed in the internal storage and when we install a lot of apps our internal storage runs out of space but lucky patcher has a solution for this also. With the lucky patcher you can move the desired apps to your external storage/sd card.
6.You can backup the files you want:
Lucky patcher allows you to create a separate backup file for your important data in apps and games in an external file. whenever you want you can retrieve the backed up data with lucky patcher with a few clicks.
Minimum requirements for the installation of lucky patcher in your android mobile
Lucky patcher is a very advance patching tool, so you need to meet certain requirements so that the app work perfectly fine in your android device. Below all the requirements for the installation is mentioned in points.
- Minimum Android version V.2.33 (Gingerbread)
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB of internal memory/phone storage
- Rooted phone(you can run in non-rooted phone also but to get the best output we recommend you to root your phone if possible.)
Permissions that need to be granted
- Modifying on system settings.
- Drawing over other apps.
- Modify and delete permission on the SD card.
- Modifying and delete permission on System ROM (Requires Root).
- Location access for serving ads.
Why is the lucky patcher not available is the Google play store?
This is basically a cracking app that allows the users to bypass the license verifications and also remove ads, this ultimately creates a loss for the advertisers, and that’s the reason Google doesn’t allow it to be published in the Google play store. But don’t worry you can download the app from our link and the official website.
Note: Always download lucky patcher apk for mobile from the official site or you can also download from our site as you may get malware and viruses attached to the installer apk if you download from any other sites.
How to use the apk after installation ?
NOTE : To give better experience to the users we provided the genuine steps from the official website of lucky patcher.
Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode):
For removing license verification, the maximum stability of the application needs to be ensured for every small part of the template. Internet connection needs to make this process faster otherwise the process will be low quality and slower, sometimes it could be failed.
Removing License Verification (Automatic Mode Inverted): You can try auto mode inverse if the process of auto mode is not successful. There is some difference from Auto Mode.
Remove License Verification (Extreme Mode):
Try to use all templates for attempting to remove license checking. When an applicant is in offline apps is being unstable. Restarting apps is making disabling what screen orientation can help.
Remove License Verification (Manual Mode):
Try to remove license with different methods like automatic, automatic inverse, extreme if they are not working there please ty manual mode. It will scan the app and where license verification object will get found then you can patch them with yourself.
First, make a backup for your apps then choose the “Patch” option then you need to launch this by using the “Launch” button. First, make a backup using the button on the top of the screen. please chose the first object “patch” option, after that launch it by clicking the “Launch” button.
if you still facing a license verification problem. Just go back and click the “restore” option and move on to the second object. after finding the application and click “fix changes” you need to save is as “save as a custom patch”. enjoy it but you need to know that when the application is being updated this patch may not work.
Remove License Verification (Selected Patterns):
For removing license verification chose a template and apply this.
Patch to remove Google Ads: If Lucky Patcher unable to find ads from apps but apps contain still apps please select this option. It may remove ads.
Disable Ads Activities:
In this option manually you can disable apps ads activity and also can enable some activity if any apps stop working.
Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation: InApp emulation is Ad-supported and it can switch on the toggle menu.
Disable Components ‘pm disable’ method: In this option, you can remove any chosen permission, services, and many more. This process is not harmful to android and therefore. If any service stop working this permission removing just go back and permit it again, it will start working again.
Change Permissions (Unstable Method):
For trying to remove apps permission should be more careful because it an unstable method, it edits system file packages.xml. sometimes this method can make undesirable consequences. You must take a backup of the system before trying this.
Change Permissions and Activities (Safe Method):
This method will work for system application or “Disable .APK Signature Verification” patch if it is applied to android. it will not change the application signature. This method will remove permission by rebuilding the App with your desire to change.
Change Permissions and Activities Rebuild and Install – It is nearly the same as a safe method, the difference between the safe method is it is removing the original signature and assign a new signature. If it is checking signature this method will not work properly.
Create Modified APK – It creates a package that is for installing an app with a pre-applied patched. you should know that in this method patched app may not work as same as apps before patched, for checking code signature this issue is happening there.
Remove ODEX with Changes – For restoring the apps original status please remove with the remove ODX option. it will undo the change and it will make it previous status.
Remove selected saved purchases – Remove purchases saved through Google Billing Emulation.
Restore – Restore application from an APK file in /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Backup/.
Backup – Backup APK file to restore later. APK file is saved to /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Backup/ folder.
Patch on Reboot – Now this service is not necessary to use, in the new version it is doing with ODEX of the application that is not change in the reboot. When custom patched changed this option is working that time as “.so” library of the application, which will describe for the patch.
Manual Patcher – For debugging application this template is chosen files by this method.
ODEX This Application–For doing an unchanged ODEX file for any app.
Move to /system/app – if you want to change any app normal app to system app please select this option.
Share this App – You can share this app by taking a backup.
Copy Changes to Dalvik-cache – By default, all change is in the ODEX file. If the ODEX file does not work for the app please do it copying to the Dalvik-cache. you have to reinstall the app to restore it.
Backup APK file for reinstall – You can copy apk file to SD card with Lucky Patcher from Data Folder. By Lucky Patcher, you can reinstall (restore) application.
Delete Dalvik-cache: Dalvik-cache of any apps will be deleted from the saved places when the ODEX file is created. You need to reinstall the app when the app is not working with ODEX.
For removing License Verification:
1. For making a patch always select the original APK file that is signed or authorized by the Original Developer.
2. Select the app/software and always select please “Remove License Verification” option into the app.
3. After that please select “Auto Mode” and test this app with successful internet access.
4. If this method of Lucky Patcher is failed please try “Auto Mode(Inverse)” or “Extreme Auto Mode”.
5. We wish it will work and your app will be registered successfully.
6. If you want to return to your previous state or you want to undo the change please select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
For Removing Google Ads:
1. Select the app/software and always select please “Remove Google Ads” option into the app.
2. After that please select “Patch to remove Google Ads”.
3. Don’t forget to connect internet access and then run the app.
4. Unfortunately, if the ads still in there please select “Disable Ads Activities” for will find the activities of the ad, and there you will have the opportunity to disable them.
5. We wish it will work and ads will be disappeared.
6. If you want to return to your previous state or you want to undo the change please select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
To Custom Patch:
1. Select the app/software and always select please “Custom Patch” option into the app.
2. Don’t forget to connect internet access and then run the app.
3. We wish it will work and your app will be patched successfully.
4. If you want to return to your previous state or you want to undo the change please select “Remove ODEX with Changes” or “Restore”.
To Change App Permissions:
1. Select the app/software and always select please “Change Permissions” option into the app.
2. Select the permission for disable (Red)
3. Select the permission to enable (Green)
4. Must you have to Apply (Reboot)
To Create Modified APK:
1. Select the app/software and always select please “Create Modified APK” option into the app.
2. Chose the option for Modification of APK
3. Your app what is modified will be in folder /sdcard/LuckyPatcher/Modified
4. Remember this the modified app will not be the same as like as the previous original app
5. Simply patch process is very simple and very easy to test yourself to change will not be for failed install.
Shopping Options via Lucky Patcher
please install a modified marker that is version 3 or higher for applying the first patch Android (Signature Verification is always true). Your purchase will be redirected to our app when you will be done with this. For purchase with lucky patcher please enable “Emulation Google Billing” and when you want to normal purchase please switch off “Emulating Google Billing”.
How to do it?
First- install lucky patcher
Second- In the bottom portion of Lucky Patcher “Tools”->” Patches Android”, you will find (Signature Verification is always true) tab to apply. It will be marked 2/2 applied when it will be reboot (If don’t you want to do you can skip it but we recommend you to do it). If these processes failed you can try the Xposed Lucky Patcher module.
Third- Please Run Lucky Patcher when the internet connection is on and select lower panel “Tools”->” Install the modified Google Play”, select the correct version and install.
Fourth- Make a Test Google Play “Tools”->” Test the modified Google Play”.
Switching “Proxy Server” for Google Play is necessary for the first patch Android. When you are going to the first patch you need to switch to the proxy server. After that, all your purchases will be redirected to the Lucky Patcher.
– Google Play will work only when the proxy server will be enabled
– Purchasing information is protected by checking
– When your Proxy Server will be turn off your Kept Purchase opportunity will be the turn off too.
If you have the Xposed framework on your device, you can use Lucky Patcher’s Xposed module.
In the Xposed module, a fourth option is for supporting Iapp and LVL emulation while you are not installed modded Google Play Store. Otherwise first and four options you can make in-App Purchase. In the Fifth option for hiding Lucky Patcher from the application when it Grumbles.
– When checking original information about app purchasing will be checked, it will not affect on there.
– Xposed module has lots of bugs when it is updating, when the Xposed framework will be switched of the total system need to restart some times phone needs to restart to work it.
This application will target InApp and LVL to the application and more effective. When this operation will be finished all purchases will GP to Lucky Patcher. Google Play user patch will be supported InApp and LVL emulation(Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending) will allow users to bypass the purchase process. Emulation only in application working when they will patch it.
– It will not be working for all applications since the InApp purchase code hidden inaccessible to the patch.
– Purchases information about app purchasing will not be available before applying a custom patch Support.InApp.LVL.com.android.vending in Google Play;
– Patch is needed after upgrading for a target application.
For Users When Device is Not Rooted:
For doing this application target patch is supporting for InApp and LVL emulation. Please delete the original application (is there any folder rename back the folder). You can try to buy if miracles work on you, Sometimes it happens.
Please do the switch on “Mirror of original InApp of service for emulation of purchases”. In this method, you can modify old applications or older versions of applications. Example of this method used in CreeHack. If you want to try this for the latest apps it can support InApp and LVL emulation, it will not work. Some applications may crush for using this method.
Purchase window option:
1. Send Response unsigned: For older games and application users no need to have root privileges, where the authors do not inadvertently check the signature data. This option will send a blank signature this will purchase will get virtual activate the application and confirm the correct signature. Root Privileges users better to avoid this method.
2. Save to restore purchases: In this option, Lucky Patcher saved to purchase in the database of Lucky Patcher for jailbroken apps. In this option, users need to patch after rebooting again.
3. Auto Purchase with current setting: Lucky patcher will auto purchase the same purchase apps. No need to press agree to buy for buying gold or coin. “Delete selected saved purchase” long press will auto purchase gold.
What Is The Meaning of Different Colors In Lucky Patcher Application?